OK, My little April Announcement last night seems to have drawn more negativism than anything else.
So, I'll clarify.
The Company changed hands. That sums it up.
I'm working at the same job in the same location for the same management.
For the time being.
I am throwing my bony elbows out and saying, "Looky here, listen up! You say we are doing well as a facility. How would you like to be doing spectacularly?!"
I CAN DO THAT!
That's right. Me. You're little blogger.
- ► 2008 (55)
- Danger Will Robinson!!!
- Free to good home...
- At home and on the "Headphones"
- 'All revved up with....
- I don't even know how to title this!
- Blue Angel Down
- A little story within a story
- I forget why I wandered in here...
- More about this later...
- These things happen
- A visit to Indy
- Did ya miss me?!
- Yellow Dog
- "Indian Sunset"
- Great, I knew I shouldn't check it.
- Hey, it's an effort!
- It's actually a Good Thing.
- Old stuff revisited.
- WHAT?! WHAT'S THAT YOU SAY?!!!
- A Chah-lahnge!!!
- Another Lost Song...
- I NEVER thought I'd say this.
- It has been many posts since...
- By popular demand...
- Modern Inconveniences
- Sublimely Ridiculous
- A Banner Day at The Nada!
- April Flops...
- ▼ April (33)