By Sir Elton John and from the Madman Across the Water album. That's where the 'yellow dog' line comes from.
YES! YES! YES! RUBY STARR!!!!!!
Great God-A-Mighty she "Owns" that song!!! All due respect to Sir Paul... She kicks his butt on that one.
What a tremendous bonus, huh?! I kept hitting repeat on the way to and from dinner tonight.
I should still be busy getting ready for the trip to Indy. Do you have any idea how much room long-handles take up in a suit case?!?!
- ► 2008 (55)
- Danger Will Robinson!!!
- Free to good home...
- At home and on the "Headphones"
- 'All revved up with....
- I don't even know how to title this!
- Blue Angel Down
- A little story within a story
- I forget why I wandered in here...
- More about this later...
- These things happen
- A visit to Indy
- Did ya miss me?!
- Yellow Dog
- "Indian Sunset"
- Great, I knew I shouldn't check it.
- Hey, it's an effort!
- It's actually a Good Thing.
- Old stuff revisited.
- WHAT?! WHAT'S THAT YOU SAY?!!!
- A Chah-lahnge!!!
- Another Lost Song...
- I NEVER thought I'd say this.
- It has been many posts since...
- By popular demand...
- Modern Inconveniences
- Sublimely Ridiculous
- A Banner Day at The Nada!
- April Flops...
- ▼ April (33)