In order to correctly torque the nuts that hold wheels on axles we have to use this nutty set up.
One wrench, one nut and FOUR adapters to mate them up!
As an added bonus, if you seat and torque the wheels on strictly "By the Book" it might not be right.
Correct, according to the book, but still wrong. Often you can still rotate the spacers that live between the nut and the bearing.
Didn't set out to get technical. Just wanted to show this wacky rig!
- ► 2008 (55)
- Danger Will Robinson!!!
- Free to good home...
- At home and on the "Headphones"
- 'All revved up with....
- I don't even know how to title this!
- Blue Angel Down
- A little story within a story
- I forget why I wandered in here...
- More about this later...
- These things happen
- A visit to Indy
- Did ya miss me?!
- Yellow Dog
- "Indian Sunset"
- Great, I knew I shouldn't check it.
- Hey, it's an effort!
- It's actually a Good Thing.
- Old stuff revisited.
- WHAT?! WHAT'S THAT YOU SAY?!!!
- A Chah-lahnge!!!
- Another Lost Song...
- I NEVER thought I'd say this.
- It has been many posts since...
- By popular demand...
- Modern Inconveniences
- Sublimely Ridiculous
- A Banner Day at The Nada!
- April Flops...
- ▼ April (33)