Wednesday, April 4, 2007

I NEVER thought I'd say this.

This afternoon, I got tapped for a Road Trip.

I don't want to go.

It's not like I have any viable options.

The thing is, It's Really Bad Timing!

I was literally in the middle of making personal plans for the first two or three days of next week! The first such plans in tooooo long.

All hope is not lost, yet. A will and a way, right? If we can pull something together for Sunday... My most reverent and hopefull wish....

Then, the more I thought about it, the worse it got.

Where the Hell is Indianapolis?

Yes, I know where it is. I'm just feeling foul...

No computer! No email! No Blog! No writing. (I can write but still...) AAAHHHGGGHHHH!!!!!!! No CD player!!! At least that one I can fix tomorrow.

"So, how many WEEKS do you want to go for David? Two? Three?"

THREE?!?!?! Three weeks in Indiana?!

OH!!! HERE'S THE COUP DE SCREW!!!

I asked for it.

Ga'damn! When will I learn?

"Bright side. Bright side. There's gotta be a bright side... {sounds of kicking stuff all over the apartment I worked so hard to clean} Where's the freakin' bright side?!"

All I can see is a very, very, very slim possibility of running into Bhudda. Maybe.

Somehow, in the next 24 hours I have got to come up with a laptop or will will loose my mind.

1 comment:

Bob Barbanes: said...

Ah, David...calm down. I'm sure that the tiny town of...what was it again...Indianapolis??? will have an internet cafe...or a local library...or a college with an internet room. Don't worry, you'll be able to get online somewhere.

Have fun! (Going to R-R?)