One really cool dog collar.
This sucks. When will the weasels stop eating my flesh?
I got home from work in time to see the Landlord loading Yellow Dog up to haul him off.
It seems that the dog had been witnessed, tried and convicted of mischievous mischief. Tearing open trash bags and making messes. A lot, apparently.
Landlord assured me that he had a friend with a yard that wanted him.
Hasta la vista Perro Amarillo.
- ► 2008 (55)
- Danger Will Robinson!!!
- Free to good home...
- At home and on the "Headphones"
- 'All revved up with....
- I don't even know how to title this!
- Blue Angel Down
- A little story within a story
- I forget why I wandered in here...
- More about this later...
- These things happen
- A visit to Indy
- Did ya miss me?!
- Yellow Dog
- "Indian Sunset"
- Great, I knew I shouldn't check it.
- Hey, it's an effort!
- It's actually a Good Thing.
- Old stuff revisited.
- WHAT?! WHAT'S THAT YOU SAY?!!!
- A Chah-lahnge!!!
- Another Lost Song...
- I NEVER thought I'd say this.
- It has been many posts since...
- By popular demand...
- Modern Inconveniences
- Sublimely Ridiculous
- A Banner Day at The Nada!
- April Flops...
- ▼ April (33)