It's 0047 hrs. Should be in the rack.....
Another 10 hours tomorrow and then at least 9 more days of work. May even work out to 14 or 16 more days.
Pop is feeding yellow Dog. We'll see how that works out.
Indy is a good job site. Indy is a lousy place to be at the moment. Cold and rainy yesterday morning. Then sun. Then Tornadoes. Then COLD. Then 25 mph straight line winds this morning. Then more rain. Then horizontal snow. Then, just damned cold and windy.
This hotel blows. I could rant but not right now. There seems to some sort of fight out in the hall. There is a pool tournament this weekend. Lotta drunks with sticks wandering around.
Great, now they are screaming for security and slamming doors. Maybe I'll go down the hall kicking doors on the way to the elevator at 0530!!!
More to follow after I have slept!
- ► 2008 (55)
- Danger Will Robinson!!!
- Free to good home...
- At home and on the "Headphones"
- 'All revved up with....
- I don't even know how to title this!
- Blue Angel Down
- A little story within a story
- I forget why I wandered in here...
- More about this later...
- These things happen
- A visit to Indy
- Did ya miss me?!
- Yellow Dog
- "Indian Sunset"
- Great, I knew I shouldn't check it.
- Hey, it's an effort!
- It's actually a Good Thing.
- Old stuff revisited.
- WHAT?! WHAT'S THAT YOU SAY?!!!
- A Chah-lahnge!!!
- Another Lost Song...
- I NEVER thought I'd say this.
- It has been many posts since...
- By popular demand...
- Modern Inconveniences
- Sublimely Ridiculous
- A Banner Day at The Nada!
- April Flops...
- ▼ April (33)