This whole blog thing started with a web search for organic gardening.
I literally stumbled across a blog from La Ceiba, Honduras.
Turns out, it's about a whole lot more than just gardening. There is social, political and cultural info as well. A lot of great photos of plants, birds, puppy's, the house, other peoples houses, places and things...
La Gringa is an American transplant. She and her husband, El Jefe have a really great house and garden that they had built and are building themselves.
Gringa is a busy lady. She takes a lot of time to help a lot of other people.
I'm (kinda) gushing. Gringa has been very gracious and just plain nice to me. I appreciate it. I am very happy to add (with permission) La Gringa's Blogicito to "The Whole Lotta Nada Presents".
Take a few minutes and have a look. I bet you will be hooked too!
- ► 2008 (55)
- Danger Will Robinson!!!
- Free to good home...
- At home and on the "Headphones"
- 'All revved up with....
- I don't even know how to title this!
- Blue Angel Down
- A little story within a story
- I forget why I wandered in here...
- More about this later...
- These things happen
- A visit to Indy
- Did ya miss me?!
- Yellow Dog
- "Indian Sunset"
- Great, I knew I shouldn't check it.
- Hey, it's an effort!
- It's actually a Good Thing.
- Old stuff revisited.
- WHAT?! WHAT'S THAT YOU SAY?!!!
- A Chah-lahnge!!!
- Another Lost Song...
- I NEVER thought I'd say this.
- It has been many posts since...
- By popular demand...
- Modern Inconveniences
- Sublimely Ridiculous
- A Banner Day at The Nada!
- April Flops...
- ▼ April (33)