Saturday, April 21, 2007

I don't even know how to title this!

This whole blog thing started with a web search for organic gardening.

I literally stumbled across a blog from La Ceiba, Honduras.

Turns out, it's about a whole lot more than just gardening. There is social, political and cultural info as well. A lot of great photos of plants, birds, puppy's, the house, other peoples houses, places and things...

La Gringa is an American transplant. She and her husband, El Jefe have a really great house and garden that they had built and are building themselves.

Gringa is a busy lady. She takes a lot of time to help a lot of other people.

I'm (kinda) gushing. Gringa has been very gracious and just plain nice to me. I appreciate it. I am very happy to add (with permission) La Gringa's Blogicito to "The Whole Lotta Nada Presents".

Take a few minutes and have a look. I bet you will be hooked too!

http://www.lagringasblogicito.blogspot.com/

No comments: