(I have not used the ''Company" name up to now.)
But, since I no longer work for Raytheon... I'll say just that, "I no longer work for Raytheon Aircraft Services."
Sounds sooooo good!
There wont be many if any changes at this point but it just Sounds So Good!
(Just note that I am feelin' pretty ornery. It may have something to do with the blow to the head this morning. That particular airplane is out to get me!)
The C90 was gone this morning. I hope we hear something about the trim problem at least.
Happy Birthday to the Architect!!! I believe that his 40Th will be one to remember. I hope to do an interview with him soon, maybe an article about a current project.
Ah! The oven 'dinged'. Time for twice baked potato, steak, salad and a cold one.
- ► 2008 (55)
- Well, I guess I can say it now...
- Random Nada
- The Ol' Homestead in Springtime
- I'm Catching on, I think!
- The photo experiment worked...
- I'm going to figure this out!!! (Photos)
- Cuddly Fuzzies!!!
- It was bound to happen.
- "Watch Out! You Might Get What You're After..
- Tuesday (in my world)
- Mixed Musical Messages...
- Just Old David's Way...
- Digging Deep...
- Back up and running...
- It's MY FRIDAY NIGHT!!!
- Gonna be a LONG, SHORT Night!
- Friday Night, turn out the lights!
- OK. One is about all I have patience for tonig...
- I don't get it.
- Why is it I keep climbing out on limbs!?
- It worked!!!
- Blogging 101...
- Did I tell ya I nearly killed myself?
- I hate airplanes.
- Comments and Emails!!!
- ▼ March (27)