Last night it finally did.
I should first apologize for some of the language in Saturday Night's Thermo-Nuclear Device.
Last night I did a totally different kind of post. Up beat. Positive. Addressed a question that was posed in a comment. I solved the great riddle of Man and Music.
It was a good time. Right up until the computer hiccuped. Even though I saw it coming and saved the post to a word file, I still lost it.
It's raining here. OK, to some of you it's more like misting than real rain but we do have flood watches and warnings. I have errands etc but will be back later on today.
- ► 2008 (55)
- Well, I guess I can say it now...
- Random Nada
- The Ol' Homestead in Springtime
- I'm Catching on, I think!
- The photo experiment worked...
- I'm going to figure this out!!! (Photos)
- Cuddly Fuzzies!!!
- It was bound to happen.
- "Watch Out! You Might Get What You're After..
- Tuesday (in my world)
- Mixed Musical Messages...
- Just Old David's Way...
- Digging Deep...
- Back up and running...
- It's MY FRIDAY NIGHT!!!
- Gonna be a LONG, SHORT Night!
- Friday Night, turn out the lights!
- OK. One is about all I have patience for tonig...
- I don't get it.
- Why is it I keep climbing out on limbs!?
- It worked!!!
- Blogging 101...
- Did I tell ya I nearly killed myself?
- I hate airplanes.
- Comments and Emails!!!
- ▼ March (27)