Ya see, I play this little mental game with the hours I'm on the clock. I am ON for 37.5 hours per week. I don't count drive times. So, based on a five day work week, every 7.5 hours on the clock equals One Day. By the time I get off on the first day, I'm actually already five hours into the next day.
I've always had a thing for numbers. No, I am no math whiz. I just like to play with them.
It started a long time ago. One good example comes from the years spent working in a dry cleaners. The numeric tags they put on clothes. Ours were 5 digits.
Some numbers could 'take me places'. 2409, 1917, 156, 175 and many many others represent different destinations.
Another thing I do with numbers is play 21. Not just adding them up. I work all kinds of little functions to end up at 21. Somewhere in my head is a scoring system. I can't yet get it on paper but the number of digits and the functions used are all worth points.
3 and 7 wouldn't be worth much but say...
0- 1- 2- 9- 7 would be more. More cards and more functions.
1-0=1, 1+2=3, 9/3=3, 3x7= 21
Rereading and spell checking as I usually do, I realize that I really should eat something! Kinda nonsensical here.
Hey, let's call it whimsical!
Gonna load up the CD and Nuke something!!!
- ► 2008 (55)
- Well, I guess I can say it now...
- Random Nada
- The Ol' Homestead in Springtime
- I'm Catching on, I think!
- The photo experiment worked...
- I'm going to figure this out!!! (Photos)
- Cuddly Fuzzies!!!
- It was bound to happen.
- "Watch Out! You Might Get What You're After..
- Tuesday (in my world)
- Mixed Musical Messages...
- Just Old David's Way...
- Digging Deep...
- Back up and running...
- It's MY FRIDAY NIGHT!!!
- Gonna be a LONG, SHORT Night!
- Friday Night, turn out the lights!
- OK. One is about all I have patience for tonig...
- I don't get it.
- Why is it I keep climbing out on limbs!?
- It worked!!!
- Blogging 101...
- Did I tell ya I nearly killed myself?
- I hate airplanes.
- Comments and Emails!!!
- ▼ March (27)