Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Interesting...

Again to FOX NEWS, looking at their Ossuaries Story.

http://www.myfoxdc.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=1C2E55E8B7053A5B0B2D7C953DB380A3?contentId=2506788&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

I do not profess to be religious. I do believe that I am somewhat spiritual none the less. I am not Anti-Christian or Anti- Any Other Religion. I hold many of the same tenets to be true.

"Don't lie. Don't cheat. Don't Steal. Do unto others..., Don't sleep with your neighbors wife, What goes around comes around..."

One line that caught my eye in the story is this...

"..., but several scholars derided the claims made in a new documentary as unfounded and contradictory to basic Christian beliefs..." FOX NEWS

I'm very sorry that something would go against the "basic Christian beliefs..." But, that does not in and of itself render something false. Are they 'founded' or 'unfounded'? We don't know. Yet? Maybe never will.

A basic belief is not a proven theory or a proven principal.

I have a lot more work to do on this. Like looking into the people involved with the project. I said in an earlier post that my interest lies with them. With their past and with the reactions of Fundamentalists. MUCH more so than in the actual story.

More nada

No comments: