Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Puro Maldito...

This has been a day of "Modern (In)Convenience".

Inexplicable debits to my checking account. ABSOLUTE CUSTOMER NO-SERVICE on the part of my bank. (They went immediately into, "Not Our Fault Mode".) Add (Literally) to that incompetance on the part of a service provider. Plus, the reluctance of said provider to correct the mistake. Checkbook is going into the toilet as I (try) to watch it.

Yes. I'm overdoing the parenthesis. Been that kind of day.

I can't stay logged on for more than a few seconds at a time. It has been that way all day long.

The latest development, cell phone cut off. Gee, I wonder why? Could it be due to the spiraling overdraft charges brought on by charges I did not make and others that were premature and for more than double what they were supposed to be?

"...time to switch to whiskey, we been drinkin' beer all night!..." Corb Lund and the Hurtin' Albertans
[Excellent little band outta Canada!!!]

Oh, My people. This is but just the first round of the day....

No comments: