Sunday, February 4, 2007

It's Friday Night!

What? Sunday? Super Bowl Sunday? OK, that clinches it. It must be Sunday. For me tho, it's Friday. Weekend shift ya see. Three action packed days in the hangar. Lately we're lucky that it has been almost all indoor work. I hate cold weather. San Antonio is almost too far North for me.

Just read a post on a blog I read. One of the few. She had several complaints about format problems. I think I've got most or all of them handled. Text and background contrast. Font size. Use of paragraphs. They probably aren't 'correct' paragraphs but it is broken up. If you do have a problem let me know and I will try to fix it.

Colts ponied up and the Bears blew it. Oh well. Maybe in another 25 years or so.

That's a Whole Lotta Nada

1 comment:

La Gringa said...

LOL. Yes, I can read it! Big letters, nice spacing, paragraphs. Cheque!