Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Will things look up?

The Architect says that, "Only Architects and Hookers look up."

Hmmm... Interesting thought. Although, I have seen some evidence of that. Related to pedestrians of all sorts.

But, I did find an "Arrogant Bastard" idling in the fridge. Wiley S.O.B. never made it to the beer box. (The beautiful Brown-eyed Girl got me the COOLEST beer box!) So things are looking up a little.

As usual, I digress.

I do have a couple of ideas for posts to work on tonight while I'm trapped in Stalag #5...

For some reason, nearly thirty years later, a discovery made in 1980 is making the news here lately. It seems that an Archeologist and Journalist have teamed up with the Discovery Channel to put on display their discovery of several "Bone Boxes". These "Boxes" are supposed to contain the remains of Jesus Christ, His Mother, His Brother and His Son. I, of course have a different sort of curiousity about the discovery. The "Discoverer's" are my focus.

Another idea is this seemingly odd or different Presidential campaign season. Is it just me or are there a whole lot more hats in the ring than usual? Is it sort of like Christmas... Starting earlier and earlier? I'm not even sure I want to tackle this one. Too many to track and research.

One interesting thing I heard yesterday. The Clinton Camp is monitoring Al Gore's weight in an attempt to determine if he will run!

Also, my ongoing fascination with writing. You can tell from the elapsed time between posts that I haven't been inspired lately. I did have one lucid moment yesterday.

"... you can't make up for
love you failed to make.
Sometimes too much too soon
is too little too late
You can't mend a heart
that's bent on break(ing)..." DRS Copyright 2007

Stuck here in a lotta nada. Might be a long night...

No comments: