Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentines Day 2007...

It's 0425 in the morning. I've been up for two hours battling the dial up access.

I set out to send my special lady Valentines greetings. I wanted them to hit her mail box while she slept and for them to have the February 14Th post mark.

Valentines Day is a tough day for us guys to get a grip on. It can slip up on us before we realize it. Even if we feel we're on top of it, then, what the hell do we do with it? EVERYTHING is cliche'.

This year I thought I was prepared. "HA!", said Life and threw me a fast curve.

M'lady and I are apart. Jobs, careers in different city's. Work schedules in a state of flux. Six kids in three States. Weather closing in...

Yeah, I'm a little whiny at the moment.

Valentines Day can be a little tough on us guys. Especially when we miss our Soul Mates and want nothing more than to feel their heart beats.

Happy Valentines Day! K.M.S.

There's a Load that isn't Nada

No comments: