Tuesday, June 5, 2007

One for the Ladies




stopped by the Homestead this morning and got a Quilt Update.




Mother has been taking weekly lessons. I honestly thought she already knew how to do this stuff.





(I'm getting another blogger/ photo lesson so bear with, OK?)





The photo upper left is a detail of one of the corner panels, upper right are the components laid out in future form and the last one is a detail of the center panel.





I should get some shots of the one she made for us as well as the (several) other ones she has in work at the moment.

OK, this boogie is turning into a mess. The script doesn't fit the photographs. I'm not gonna try (again) to fix it. I've inadvertantly deleted the photos about 3 times. Don't confuse the afghan with the quilt. It's just there to keep things from sliding around so much.

If you know quilts then ya get it. If you don't, don't sweat it.

I'll post something else soon. I'm at Casbeer's and on battery power. I don't want to use it all trying to post this.

No comments: