Thursday, June 14, 2007

Dinner at the Apartamentito...

Ya gotta eat good when you're preparing for a SWEEP!

SPURS are up by 6. I'm switching back and forth between CSI, now Shark and the game.

I had the Folks over for a carnivorous feast. Dogs, links, ribs and game hen. Oh, there were vege's too. Also, a wasabi guacamole. Good Stuff!!

Whilst foraging for tonight's dinner I found some CD's at the Dollar store. Who'da-Thunk-It!!!

How have I missed out on this guy all these years? Omar and the Howlers. Very, very cool.

Here's something for feedback, maybe...

I dreamed about a white wolf pup last night. He was here in the apartment. Calm and docile. Anxious though. Any idea what the hell that means?!

I have no idea what made me think of that but there it is.

I'm going to go back and try to load the photo's of the 'Boogie-villa' at the Homestead. Bougainvillea? Is that it? I've got a bunch of pic's of Echo from yesterday too. I tried to upload them... Well, they're not here are they. (Cursing Deleted.)




















They're not enjoying it are they?




Don't talk with your mouth full!!!

No comments: