Wednesday, May 2, 2007

It's Wednesday afternoon... into evening...

Where's David? Don't sweat it. There is only one person on the planet that could give the right answer. (((No new "Current"!!! Even the rack is gone. Service is a little better tho.)))

LIVE FROM BUFFALO WILD WINGS!!!

First things first.

Part of what makes this Whole damn thing fun are the comments and the crossing over of blog posts.

Hell, that is the BEST part!!!

Like this...

http://haljohnson.blogspot.com/2007/05/davids-rules.html

I can't take credit for these rules or guidelines or whatever they may actually be.

I've been poked, prodded, cajoled, kicked and encouraged to write by a number of great people over the years. Starting with Ms Linda Jenkins. A long time ago in a world far behind.

I'm just happy to be here at all!!! OH, wait, that's Todd Snider. I mean I'm just happy to share.

I hope you all will take a little time to read Hal, Bob and Gringa. Don't forget to check out the comments. I'm telling ya, that's the fun part.

While you're at it Comment!

And! While you're here... Get yourself one of these blog things! It's a blast!

What's next....?

What else? Music.

Between mopping floors, doing laundry and taking out trash I loaded a bunch more stuff onto the laptop today. Too much fun to put together lists of favorites.

"... I am a DJ, I am what I play..." DB

My lust is insatiable. Whilst unsupervised this afternoon I made a few new acquisitions:

Bob Dylan, Essential Bob Dylan.
Two discs of one of the Great American Song Writers. (((Nudge Nudge Wink Wink!!!)))

Molly Hatchet, Molly Hatchet Greatest Hits.
Flirtin' With Disaster, Dreams I'll Never See, Bounty Hunter...
Hey, I've gotta bang my head every now and then to shake stuff loose!

Bob Seger, Face The Promise.
Never heard it. It will be the one for the ride home.

Tonight, between folding and hanging and listening to tunes I'll be reading someone Else's written work and actually editing it. That ought to be fun even if it is technically technical work. I won't get dirty, bruised or otherwise messed up.

I'm stepping into a tentative side job. Who knows? Maybe I'll get to pull a few bricks out of the wall that I've been building and get to build a bridge to a better world. Stand-By!

I hope to get some work done on the play as well. A couple of stage business things hit me today. I need to get them into the file before they slip away.

"The Play? What 'Play'?"

Well, right now it's a long(ish) one act. Long at least for one act. An interaction primarily between two people. Right now it is largely dialogue free but there is a lot said in what isn't said and a lot more said in the body language. Try to say that three times fast.

The 'new' stage business brings more people in but still in a mostly symbolic way.

FOOD!!!

No comments: