Thursday, November 15, 2007

Your Mantra...

for the weekend, should you decide to accept it...
C-17, C-17, C-17!

The Great Fish Hunt continues. I gotta a lunker on the line but it's only ten pound test so it's all up to me.

I can do it.

Hell, I caught two white bass on the same lure at the same time. That's no fish tale. There were even witnesses. Of course, T-Mack began to deny it immediately. Well, it WAS his boat so I guess he can log things the way he wants.

Speaking of fish. I have had the harshest craving lately. I'd choke a duck for a meal at Lago Yojoa.

Where ya select a fish from the stringer, they gut it and deep fry it whole, from lips to tip.

It sounds a little off-putting but when in otro partes, comer como otro gente.

The fried fish and pickled onions and a case of Salva Vida... Cielo!!!!!!!!!!

On a related rumbling tummy note, I heard a guy describe a restaurant yesterday. The Carnivore. I think he said this one was was in South Africa. The one I went to was in Nairobi Kenya.

The Carnivore = Man Food. The kind of thing you'd eat if your wife wasn't watching. NOT A VEGETABLE ON THE MENU!!! Just meat and bread. Nearly every critter on the Continent is on the menu. Plates come by the kilo!

Wildebeest and cold Tuskers... Cielo!!!!!!!!!!

The TV Tabloid News is hyping some mystery bird sited around here.

They claim it's 6 feet tall!

I wonder if it's best smoked, grilled or fried!?!?!?!?!

No comments: