Friday, February 22, 2008

Water Boarding

'Water' they doing to keep me safe?

I don't care as long as it works.

'They' are not loading people into box cars and sending them to gas chambers. 'They' are not lining people against the wall and executing them. 'They' aren't using N.B.C. (Nuclear Biological Chemical) warfare.

If I'm a suspected bad guy and get water boarded, I'll be pissed. BUT I'll be intact to raise hell about it.

If I am a bad guy and get water boarded, I'll be glad for all of the media attention about the tactic. My training covered it and I was prepared.

Either way, I'll be happy that 'They' didn't use methods that really damaged or hurt me!

Like, oh... decapitation comes to mind.

I'd really loose my mind over that!

Once, I managed to shove a slice of linoleum tile under my big toe nail. It went from the tip to the quick.

I bet that sucked worse than being water boarded.

Once, I got kicked in the crotch so hard that I woke up with a grapefruit in my pocket, so to speak.

I bet that sucked worse than being water boarded.

I bet that the people lamenting the practice of water boarding have never been kicked in the balls. Double or Nothing says that if they got kicked they would be screaming for a lawyer.

Water boarding is a scare tactic.

No comments: